Feldspar Ash Soap
A cleansing soap bar that uses activated charcoal to draw out impurities and a blend of plant oils to moisturise the skin. Fragranced with a unique blend of pure essential oils, a base of smoky vetiver blended with top notes of mandarin and a heart of rosewood to evoke the deep and woody scent of Ash wood burning.
Handmade using a traditional cold-process method, the soap is not heated to high temperatures and thereby retains all the benefits of the 100% natural ingredients. Enriched with Coconut and Olive Oils to moisturise and cleanse the skin, this soap is mild enough for everyday use and suitable for all skin types combining gentle daily skincare with a luxurious scent.
As there are no synthetic hardeners in the soap it is recommended that the bars are kept well drained on a soap dish.
– Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping to achieve a flawless complexion
– Vetiver Essential Oil is naturally soothing, beneficial in calming problem skin
– Mandarin Essential Oil is a natural toner, very good for clarifying the skin
– 100% natural product
– No chemicals or synthetic hardeners
– Gift boxed in a blind embossed bright white box made from Colorplan paper milled in the Lake District