Feldspar Kelp Soap
Feldspar’s beautiful handmade kelp soap bar.
A nourishing soap bar that uses Kelp and French green clay to soothe and cleanse. It also contains a blend of plant oils to moisturise the skin. Fragranced with a unique blend of pure essential oils, with sweet fennel and Sicilian bergamot at its heart to capture the breezy coastal scents of the Devon coastline.
Handmade using the traditional cold-process method, the soap is not heated to high temperatures and thereby retains all the benefits of the 100% natural ingredients. Enriched with Coconut and Olive Oils to moisturise and cleanse the skin, this soap is mild enough for everyday use and suitable for all skin types, combining gentle daily skincare with a luxurious scent.
As there are no synthetic hardeners in the soap it is recommended that the bars are kept well drained on a soap dish.
– French Green Clay naturally rejuvenates the skin, penetrating deep into the pores to draw out impurities
– Kelp is rich in minerals that naturally nourish the skin
– Sweet Fennel Essential Oil is a natural toner, traditionally used to soothe bruised skin
– Sicilian Bergamot Essential Oil is renowned for its uplifting properties and fresh scent
– 100% Natural product
– No chemicals or synthetic hardeners
– Gift boxed in a blind embossed green grey box made from Colorplan paper milled in the Lake District
We aim to ship and deliver all items within five working days. All items are shipped in sustainable packaging.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order, return it to us within 30 days for replacement or a credit towards exchange.
We are offering payment plans for works of art. Please contact us to discuss setting up a payment plan for your desired piece.