Feldspar Moor Soap
blend of pure essential oils, including juniper, pine and cypress to evoke the misty moorland that surrounds the Feldspar studio in Devon.
Handmade using a traditional cold-process method, the soap is not heated to high temperatures and thereby retains all the benefits of the 100% natural ingredients. Enriched with Coconut and Olive Oils to moisturise and cleanse the skin, this soap is mild enough for everyday use and suitable for all skin types, combining gentle daily skincare with a luxurious scent.
As there are no synthetic hardeners in the soap it is recommended that the bars are kept well drained on a soap dish.
– Poppy Seeds are a natural exfoliant to stimulate circulation and brighten the complexion
– Juniper Essential Oil is naturally detoxifying and uplifting
– Pine Needle Essential Oil has natural antibacterial properties and a sweet and woody scent
– 100% Natural
– No chemicals or synthetic hardeners
– Gift boxed in a blind embossed deep blue box made from Colorplan paper milled in the Lake District
We aim to ship and deliver all items within five working days. All items are shipped in sustainable packaging.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order, return it to us within 30 days for replacement or a credit towards exchange.
We are offering payment plans for works of art. Please contact us to discuss setting up a payment plan for your desired piece.